Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tea party!

This afternoon Addyson and I decided to have a tea party! She was all dressed up already and so we got out the china and had our pizza and milk! She thought this was pretty fun!

We were going over manners and such and so she was using her please and thank you's and mamn's. After each sip of milk she would say, mmmmm, delicious!

She then wanted daddy to join us. He was having his pizza on a regular plate and she insisted that he change to china. So, being the good daddy that he is, of course he cooperated! Right when I took this pic he said, don't go posting that to your blog! Ha- I said it was cute and so he said whatever!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it! Madison and I will have to do this when she is a little older. Ben's room turned out really cute. You are lucky to have such a handyman!

Kiley, Brooke & Whitney said...

How sweet. Tell my brother that he makes a cute little girl.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Hahaha!!!! SO cute! What a fun idea. I love that Ryan threw in the disclaimer. Nick says I need to make people start signing wavers.