Monday, January 18, 2010

Games and PIlls!

Addyson is really in to playing games lately! It's been fun! She got some Old Maid Cards for Christmas and the game Candy Land. She caught on very quickly how to play each game and she likes Ryan and I to play each evening. She also loves hide and seek, although I am like-really??? You think I can't find you?? She'll hide in the middle of the living room with a blanket covering her (or maybe even half covering her!) while she is laughing hysterically. She's still in the "I can't see you, so you can't see me" stage! It's cute! Here she is "hiding"...

Hmm, where could she be??
Here I am silly mommy!!
On another note, she definitely notices that I am taking pills all the time. She knows when my phone alarm goes off that it's "pill time!". The other day she said, "Mommy, when I get big like you can I take pills too?" I started laughing and I was like, "Well, if you need pills, you could take them but only if your doctor says you them." She smiled and replied, "okay, I can't wait to get bigger and take pills". Hmm, a little concerning. Don't want her thinking that taking pills is the cool thing to do, but how do you explain that concept to a 3 year old?? I'm popping these things every 4 hours! Earlier today my tummy was hurting (I get this weird pain in my upper abdomen- not contraction related, I had it w/Addyson) and I said, "Ouch, my tummy hurts" as I was bending over getting something. She looked at me and said, "Mom, you better go take a pill so that baby doesn't fall out". Ha- she's pretty perceptive!!

I've polished off one of these and am a quarter of the way done with this bottle. I will probably have to get one more before it's all said and done! Fun times!!

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

You daughter is PRECIOUS and she seems to have the cutest personality.

ChelseaSalomone said...

You guys SERIOUSLY better watch out. Not only is she going to like the "bad kids" and date a guy on a motorcycle, she's going to be a pill popper too.