We finished Ben's room! Yea! Ryan, AKA Handy Manny, has been hard at work building, shopping, painting, you name it! I am really lucky to have such a great hubby that is a good little decorator and builder! Here he is below building a bookshelf for Ben's room. I needed one piece of furniture to fit in this certain spot, so Ryan built it to fit perfectly!

We did wainscoting for the back of the bookshelf to add a little nautical touch!

Here is the view from the doorway...

Ryan built the mirror- well, we had an old mirror and he tore it apart and re-framed it with cedar to match the dresser. Looks great!

The rocker and floor lamp....

The bookshelf that he built. Fits perfectly! We found some little decoration things at Hobby Lobby like the lamp, boat and ship wheel on the wall. I need to go upstairs and get some more books for the bookshelf, but I can't really walk up the stairs at this point! I will still put a few more things on the shelves, but this is all we have for now!

His name above his bed!

Ryan made anchor knots to hang the letters with- very creative!!

This is the view from his rocker. Closet door and bathroom door. We found the anchor at hobby lobby as well!

The view from the bathroom door....

All in all I am really happy with the way everything turned out! All we need now is sweet little baby to be here!
10 comments:
Great room! Isn't it the best having a handy hubby?
Looks great Lisa! I bet you are so ready to meet little Ben :)
so adorable!
I like the paint color, theme, decorations..........everything. Ben is going to love it.
Everything looks so cute and I'm sure Ben will love his room!
Looks great! I love all the little nautical touches. By the way, I am going to come kidnap you one day and take you to the tea room. I'm sure they have a wheelchair I can push you around in! We would be quite a sight.
It turned out perfect! Ben is going to be one lucky little boy!
such a cute room! You need to submit pics to some magazine =)
PS: my verification word is BELLY!!
His room looks SO cute!!
Love his room-it's adorable! Pefect for a little boy!
Post a Comment