I had my 32 week appointment on Tuesday of this week. She said everything looked good for now. I've still been having contractions here and there,but nothing regular, so I guess that's okay! Yesterday I was really crampy- it almost felt like I was brusied in my very lower abdomen. Feeling better this morning though, which is good! I am sure I am just at the end stages of pregnancy where everything is uncomfortable and such. Ben is still moving around lots- I can tell he is getting stronger because his movements are very uncomfortable sometimes when he moves his feet and legs. I'll just rub the spot on my tummy and he's pretty good about moving them back to somewhere more comfy for me!
I do have an induction date set- Friday, March 5th at 7:00 AM. Yea! This is 39 weeks and I could be wrong, but I doubt I'll make it to that point. If I do, wow, I might be the size of an elephant at that point! She is still planning to take me off my contraction medication and all of my bed rest restrictions at 36 weeks, which is Feb. 12th. So, sometime between Feb. 12th and March 5th little Ben will make his appearance into the world! I can't wait to see him!!
We're almost done with the baby room- I'll post pics when everything is in place!
3 comments:
So exciting. I am glad to hear everything is going well.
Yea, we have a date. That is so exciting. I bet he comes a little earlier, but we will just have to wait and see what his little plan is huh? Just a few more weeks on bed rest, that is good news. Hang in there.
It is so close! It seems like the first half of our pregnancies went by so slow and now it's flying by. How exciting to have a date set :)
Post a Comment