Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas with the Dwinell's!

We had Christmas with the Dwinell's on Sunday the 27th. With the kids all being older now, it's hard to fit it in on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve because there are so many other activities going on, so we decided to postpone it until we could have a full day to open presents and have the kids be able to just play with all of their new stuff! It was a fun day!! Parker got some dress up clothes and so nicely shared them with Addyson!


Cute pic of Nana! All of the kids LOVE her so much it is absolutely adorable! She always takes the time to sit and play with them and give them her undivided attention. She loves them more than anything in the world and it shows!
Family pic!
Addyson's big present this year was her Barbie Jammin Jeep! It is so cool!!! I always wanted one of these when I was little and I am so glad she has one to play with! She was super excited when she saw it! She's not a very good driver, but that is something we'll have to work on! Unfortunately it's been too cold to really play with it since she got it but I know she'll get lots of use out of it over the next few years. It even has a working FM radio inside- so fun!!

First run- Addyson drove into the neighbor's brick wall. Hmmm- not sure what she was thinking!

Funny story- one of Nana's presents was in this super cute bag!! I was wrapping presents and I ran out of Christmas bags but found this one from my bachelorette party days. Yes, I've had this bag for over 6 years! Can you imagine why I still have it???? Not really appropriate for any event except a bachelorette party! So, Ryan thought it would be funny to put one of her presents in it!! Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

I wanted a jeep when I was little too. I love your family picture. You look great!

ChelseaSalomone said...

LOL!! That bag is SO Cheryl. Haha. Looks like a lot of fun- I love your shirt. You look so good!