Saturday my wonderful friends hosted a baby shower for me! It was so nice and so much fun and I really appreciate all of them doing this for me. The shower was a brunch with all of my favorite food! We had breakfast casserole, coffee cake, fruit, sausage rolls and cupcakes. They also made tropical mimosas- mine was made with gingerale and it was super yummy! The shower was at Jennifer's house and everything was great! Thanks Jennifer, Kim, Nicole, LeeAnn and Brandie for doing this for me and thanks to everyone who came to help celebrate Baby Ben!
The yummy food table!

My dear friend
Tiffany made these adorable cookies as favors! They are so cute and I appreciate her taking the time to make these- I know they are not a quick thing!

My mom made this adorable quilt for baby Ben! I was going to pick out a pattern that I wanted but I couldn't decide on what I wanted so I told her to just pick. I love it!!

Ryan's mom gave us our jogging stroller- thanks Nana!! I was super excited to get a new stroller as I didn't like my previous one!

Cheryl, me and my mom

College Friends (and HS)- Marcy (pregnant with twins!!), me, Kim and Jen Pogue. Jen drove all the way down from McKinney! I had not seen her in such a long time and it was so nice to see her and to visit! Thanks for coming Jen!!

Me and the hostesses: My sister, LeeAnn, Kim, Nicole, me, Brandie and Jennifer

Me and Chelsea!

Me with my sweet sister-in-laws, Brittany and Kiley

We had such a nice time and I got lots of great things- thank you to everyone that came!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I have a gift for you at my Mom's house. Jennifer is going to get it from her to give to you :) Well, I just sent her an email asking Jennifer if she could help get it to you and I'm sure she'll say yes!
I had SO much fun getting to catch up with you Lisa and Kim and Marcy too! It's was worth the drive sure! I'm so happy that your bed red is almost over and you'll have your sweet baby Ben in your arms soon!
Post a Comment