Since it has been a little warmer lately, I got a little tast of what this summer will be like with Miss Addy Tate. We have been playing with sidewalk chalk, the water hose, bubbles and more. We had Hallie over to play one day and the girls had a great time. LeeAnn and I are going to trade at least a day a week this summer so we can each have a little time off! It's funny because when Hallie is over here, Addyson is super possessive of "her toys" and every other word is "MINE!". Same for when Addyson is over at Hallie's- Hallie is possessive of her things as well! Here is Addyson not sharing her golf clubs:

The girls started with clothes on, then those got wet and they came off and then off came the diapers! Addy would say- "Hallie spray my feet!"

This picture really doesn't do it justice, but she had chalk all over her face (it was darker in person- didn't show up really well in the pic). Thankfully, it washes off very easily!

This shows her new haircut a little. I got it cut to about shoulder length- it was getting a little stringy. I am also trying to grow out her bangs- not a fun task!

Sunday night Jen Jen, Nick and Clayton came over for dinner. Addyson got to hold Clayton and apparently, he wasn't liking it too much!! It looks like he is saying-
"Mom- Help me!!" We had fun hanging out with them!

4 comments:
I like Addy's hair cut. Very cute! She is getting so big!
She is just so cute! Her hair is beautiful and it looks like she has been enjoying the outdoors.
Addyson is sooooo cute!!! I love when kids hold babies, it's always funny to me!
2 perfect girls for analsex
Post a Comment