Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter, Birthdays and just being cute!

So, we've had a busy week and I have lots of pics to post! I'll try and hit the highlights from the last week!

Easter at Grams House- after church we went over to Gram's house for brunch. Yummy! This was the best shot of all 4 kids I could get.... Addyson kissing Brooks- so cute! She loves her cousins!



Hallie and Addyson at my parents egg hunt



MiMi, PaPa and Addyson Tate




Mmm Chocolate!
Saturday morning we had Hallie's 2nd birthday party- it was so fun and all the kids had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese!
Other highlights of our weekend were seeing Chelsea and her family at Prespa's Friday night. See her blog for the full story!
The rest of the weekend we played outside with bubbles and sidewalk chalk. Addyson is now sound asleep and it's time to get ready for another week!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Haha!! I LOVE her green Easter dress. SO precious. And the picture with the chocolate all over her face is my favorite.