Me: Oops- Pick those up sweetie!
Addyson: Okay Mom! (again, she loves to help, so she had no problem picking these up!)
Along the way, she gets a little distracted and I look over and find her putting noodles in other cabinets.....
Then, I go to stir the noodles that are already cooking and I can't find my spoon I was using. After much coercing on my end, and Addyson saying the spoon is hiding, she finally shows me where she put it. In another cabinet......
After all of her help, we eat dinner!
All done! On to help mommy with other things around the house!
Hmm, not sure how much help she is, but she sure is cute!
2 comments:
What a sweet little helper. She is growing up so fast. I'm glad ya'll are having fun together with Ry out of town.
that is so funny!
Post a Comment