Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Copying Mommy

This morning I was getting ready for work in the bathroom and I was putting lotion on my legs. As I normally do, I put my leg up on the bathtub and applied lotion. I went into the closet and Addyson followed me in there. She said "I want lotion mommy" and I said okay. She likes to put it on her hand and rub it on her tummy. So, I gave her a little drop on her hand and she ran out of the closet with this cute little grin on her face. I said- "Where are you going missy?" and she had gone out to the bathtub and tried several times to get her leg up just like I had done and then put the lotion on her leg. It was cute! She is so in to mommy right now- I love it!

6 comments:

Paige said...

She is the cutest thing! It is fun to hear about what she is doing so I know what to expect soon with Blake.

Nicole said...

that is SO cute! she seems like she is at such a fun age!

lisaburgess27 said...

What a cutie...I love that she wants to be just like you! We better enjoy it while we can :)

ChelseaSalomone said...

That is hilarious!!! I'm so excited to see you guys tomorrow night. Tell little Fern to get ready!

Anonymous said...

I miss her! Tell her that Buggy is coming home soon and we will watch Lion King.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm yes that reminds me of my great niece at 16 months, sitting on my lap watching tv, unsnapped her onesie, pull her diaper aside and played with hercunt, slipped my finger in her, pulled mycock out and started pushing into her bum crack, I was shocked how easy mycock went in her ass and she took it all too I was 13, felt so good I cumso quick but loved watching her run around with mycum dripping from her ass, I did gher a few times after that