Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Santa's Little Helper

On Saturday we had eve plugs installed at our house. This is where they put electrical outlets under the eves of your house so that it is super easy to put up Christmas lights. Ryan thought this was a must have item, so we did it. After the electricians were done, Ryan and Addyson put up the lights. It looks a little Redneck to me- lawn chairs in the front yard and Ryan did almost fall off the roof! Luckily he was able to grab on to something and avoid a trip to the hospital. I told him that we should put up lights on one of the other parts of the house and he said- "I'm not getting up on the roof anymore!" Here are a few pictures:






Sunday I hosted a "Sip and See" for Nicole and Miss Claire Gambrell at the house. Claire is so precious and it was a fun time. During the shower I couldn't find my camera anywhere, so I don't have any pictures. Here is a pic of Claire at Addyson's birthday. She is so cute!


One more picture of Addyson- I just thought she looked cute here. She loves her new boots! (Excuse the messy house...)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

love her cute little boots! i wish it got colder here so we could get some for avery!