Next we went over to Nana and Pop's house (Ryan's parents) to spend the rest of the day with them and do Christmas with our immediate family on Ryan's side. We had a great time and Addyson got her kitchen. She absolutely LOVES it! I know she'll play with it for years to come. All of the kids had a great time and it was a fun day. I got a new bedspread for our room and some sheets (exciting, I know- but I have been looking for one forever and I finally found one I liked!) and Ryan just asked for money. He is putting it towards a flat screen for our room.
Later that night we went to church at our church in Mansfield. The whole family came and we took up 3 rows! The "family friendly" service had the kids who wanted to dress up for the nativity scene. She did so good- she was the youngest one up there and she just walked up to the front of the church with all the other kids (most were like first through fourth grade) and stood up on stage for about 5 minutes while everyone was singing and such. It was so cute!! She did not want to take the costume off!
Christmas morning we woke up and Santa had come to our house! She was so excited that Santa ate all of the cookies and the reindeer ate the carrot and just left one bite!! Santa brought Addyson a big girl bed, baby dolls and lots of accessories, Lion King (her fav movie right now), tons of stuff for her new room, Elmo jammies, Dora books, clothes and probably a few other things I am forgetting! She must have been a good girl this last year, which she definitely was!

She also got some Elmo big girl undies in her stocking and she just loved them! She wanted to put them on right away! We'll be tackling potty training after the first of the year......
At about 10:00 we went over to my parents house for a late breakfast and to spend the day with them. We had a great day. Most of the pictures I took are on my mom's camera, so I'll have to get those later. She got a Big Wheel and it is too big for her, so she was a little disappointed that she couldn't ride it. She got lots of other good stuff- too much to even list! The picture below about sums it up for the day- Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment