Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Party!

On Sunday we had Addyson's 2nd birthday party at Little Gym. I can't believe our precious little baby girl is 2!! Time flies! She is at such a fun age and she always says the funniest things. She's the sweetest thing ever and I can't imagine one day without my little Addy Tate! This is mommy and Addyson before the party.

Animal cupcakes from Cooper Street Bakery!

Make a wish!!

Addyson's cousin, Hallie, enoying her cupcake!


During her party at Little Gym they did all kinds of activities and games with the kids. At one point Addyson decided to jump up from the circle and run around everyone screaming with joy! She totally knew this was her party and she ate up every minute of it!

Addyson in the parachute. She wasn't too sure about this game...




Addyson and Reid playing with balls and bubbles!




Hugs from cousin Parker. They went around the circle and all the kids say their name and how old they are and they give the birthday girl a hug. It was so sweet!



Addyson playing!

Mommy and Daddy and Addy. We love you!!


Addyson, Karson and Kallie


All of the kids at the party. If you'll notice little Noah- he's trying to get in the picture at the back!! Apparently Parker is having a good time too on the far right!
We had a great time and I know Addyson had the best time ever. It was such a great party and I would definitely recommend it to anyone for a birthday party idea!!

3 comments:

lisaburgess27 said...

Happy Birthday Addyson! Looks like a fun party at the Little Gym and she had quite the birthday girl outfit on...so cute!!!

Paige said...

It looks like it was a great party, all I know is that I will not have Blake's party at my house again next year. Too much to mess with!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That outfit is SOOOOOOOO cute! I love Addyson so much too! Happy Birthday, Addy! The party looks like it was a fun time!