His teachers have been so sweet about it but its about to drive me crazy!!! The week we couldn't find it was a week where Ryan was out of town until Thursday. I turned our house upside down and could not find the frog. Ben has no idea where it would be either, although he insists he did not take it outside. I was convinced that the frog must be in Ryan's car. Yes- makes total sense!! It's not in the house, it MUST be in the car! So, Thursday Ryan got home and I ran out and searched the car. No Freddy. :( I emailed his teacher and said that I found every other stuffed frog in our house (3 total), but no Freddy!!! She said that this frog is not some super expensive frog or anything but if we replaced Freddy we would have to come up with a clever story of why Freddy looks different all of the sudden. Can't sneak things like that by a class of 3 year olds!!
Here are a few pics taken BEFORE Freddy was lost:
| Hot Chocolate with Freddy! See I was on top of the picture thing....this was on day one! |
| Foreshadowing......can you find Freddy??? He's behind Ben....not for long!! |
So yesterday I went to Tuesday Morning to look for a replacement Freddy. I found one that I thought was similar and I brought it home to Ben and said, Look who I found!!!! Ben immediately yelled, "Freddy!!!! YAY!!!" But then when he held him he said, " Wait this isn't Freddy!!!" DARN!! Looking back at the pictures (which I didn't do while at the store!) I noticed that the new Freddy was lighter in color and smaller spots. DARN FROG!!!!!!
To Amazon I went! I found the exact frog and so done! Check! (Should have checked Amazon first....!) Freddy has been replaced! Or so I thought....
Today I get my shipping confirmations saying Freddy will be delivered Wednesday to TEXAS!!! Ugh!! Somehow in the checkout process my old Granville address got clicked and so Freddy is now en route to Texas (among other Christmas presents). After chatting with Amazon for 30 minutes, I ended up ordering yet ANOTHER stuffed frog to be sent to Kansas.
Oh.My.Goodness!! I am about OVER this frog drama!! And I am sure after all of this Freddy will somehow surface in the most random place!!
3 comments:
I'm laughing SO hard!!!!!! This is just classic!
OMG the frog was here!?!!! I would have taken a pic for the class. Such a funny story.
Elizabeth, yes!!! The frog was in one of those shipments! Hahaha!! Crazy!!
Post a Comment