My sweetest baby girl is SEVEN!! Seriously, I know I say this every.single.year. but its true, WHERE DID THE TIME GO??? I have a first grader! She is seven!! I am OLD!! :)
Ever since Addyson was born I have wanted to do a Halloween party for her since her birthday is so close to Halloween. So this year we decided to pull it off! We had the party a few weeks before her actual birthday which meant that we celebrated her birthday no less than 5 different times! Oh well- it was a fun month!!
For the party I decided I was not going to stress and do everything perfect and over the top. I made a few snacks of chocolate covered bones (pretzel sticks with marshmallows on the end and then dipped in white chocolate- these were a HUGE hit! Every last bone was gone!), scarecrow mix, gummy worms and cookie cake. We also did a green sherbert "monster" punch and of course candy!!
 |
| Addyson and her friend Clarissa (our next door neighbor) |
|
 |
| Lots of Balloons! |
 |
| Addyson, Avery, Clarissa |
 |
| We did a pot of "witch brew" AKA dry ice and it was a big hit as well! |
 |
| Ellie and Rabiah |
 |
| Kate, Addyson, Sarah, Ben, Rabiah, and Ellie |
 |
| Clarissa, Addyson and Janelle |
 |
| Getting snacks!! |
 |
| checking out their goodies! |
We did bobbing for apples! I thought this was going to be great fun but it was actually really hard to do!! I am not sure any of them really got one without some major help! They all had fun doing it though!
 |
| Kate and Addyson |
 |
| Another Kate and Addyson (There were 3 Kate's at the party and 3 Addyson's!!) |
 |
| Addyson and Janelle |
 |
| Ben and our sweet neighbor Mia. They are buds! |
 |
| Pinata time!! |
 |
| Cake time!! |
 |
| Presents!!!!! |
The party was great and I was worn out afterwards! Seventeen 6 and 7 year olds running around will take it out of you!!
We celebrated with each of our moms who came up to visit as well (at different times a few weeks apart)- this was fun for Addy!!
 |
| We celebrated Nana's birthday as well as her and Addy's b-days are a day apart! |
|
|
And then of course on her actual birthday we celebrated as well. Whew! No wonder I was worn out after all of this! It's exhausting writing about it weeks later!
 |
| Addyson REALLY wanted to help make her cake. So after school we made a tye dye cake! It was fun to make! |
 |
| Our of order, but my pretty little seven year old! So big! |
 |
| Making the cake...you make the batter and then put it into 7 different bowls and make different colors. Pretty easy and it all comes in a box, so you don't have to do anything extra! |
 |
| We made a bundt cake and you just pour each color right on top of the other. No mixing it! |
 |
| The un-iced finished product. This is so typical of me! Betty Crocker here!! For whatever reason, when I turned it over it fell apart. But you get the idea! It still tasted good!! |
 |
| Getting birthday kisses from brother! |
On the birthday list this year: Magic 8 ball, Rainbow Loom bracelet maker, lots of books, pink sparkly boots, Barbie stuff, arts and crafts, purses, Crayola Marker Maker set (this was a good toy!), clothes, etc. She had a great month celebrating! I hope seven is a great year for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment