On April 2nd my niece Lauren Elaine was born! LeeAnn, my sister, was scheduled to be induced on Tuesday but she went into labor the day before. Funny how that happens! I was able to be up at the hospital to hang out and be there for the delivery. So exciting! I love days like this!!
My parents and LeeAnn
Me and LeeAnn
My mom peeking through the doors as we await the news!!
She's here!
Such a pretty baby!
Proud Aunt Lisa! Or Lou Lou as I am called!
Love me some newborns!
I went up the next day to the hospital and got to help get her ready for her newborn pics. I just love babies at this stage and I have found I like it even better when they are not my babies! I remember being in the hospital and its kind of stressful. You just want to shower, you've been up for days, you are confined to this little white walled room.....I could go on! I loved being on the other side of all of this and just get to hold the baby!
Baby and mommy (and Hallie and Stewart!) are all doing great and they are adjusting to life with 4 of them! I don't envy those first few weeks either! They are so hard, but they do go by so quickly. It's hard to enjoy them for what they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment