We have been super busy over the last month! Lots going on at our house. We have managed to squeeze in a little fun here and there though! I have been bad about updating, but I wanted to include a few pics of what we did over spring break. I know, I know....spring break was over a month ago! Better late than never!
One day the kids and I met some friends at the Trinity River Train. We had a great time! The best part was meeting up with friends I have known since elementary school and we still keep in touch. I love that!!
 |
| Marcy, Jensen, Kim, Noah, Wyatt and Katie in the way back! |
 |
| Tammy, Morgan and Graham |
 |
| My sweet blue eyed Addyson Tate! Her eyes look so blue here! |
 |
| Mischevious little Ben! |
Ryan left for out of town on Tuesday of that week and so the kids and I took him to the airport and we had big plans to watch all of the airplanes take off and land. Fun idea, huh!? Well, that morning was very humid and windy and so we stayed in the car most of the time!
 |
| Up bright and early heading to the airport! Powdered sugar donuts in tow! |
 |
| We mainly stayed in the car to watch the airplanes. There were SWARMS of mosquitos out that morning and so that was no fun! |
 |
| Lots of donuts were eaten by all! |
 |
| Mmmmmm these are yummy! |
 |
| Making sure to get every last drop of sugar! |
 |
| And then wipe the rest on mom's jeans. What can I say? I'm pretty much a human napkin! |
On Wednesdays Addyson has ice skating lessons. Afterwards we usually go and grab chick-fil-a in the food court. This might sound like a non-adventourous type of thing, but single parenting it, its quite the chore! Getting both kids food, finding a table, of course having to go back to the counter 5 times for things I forgot, etc. Never a dull moment!
 |
| Pretty sure he was throwing chicken nuggets at some point during our meal! |
 |
| Addyson taking a break to sit in Ben's stroller! |
Thursday we had a relaxing day at home. It was our only day that week to not have something on the books so we chilled at home, read books and played with toys. It was a fun day!
 |
| Ben reading a book in the hallway in his jammies |
 |
| Being a crazy boy outside. If you can just imagine, he's yelling something here and about to run around with the bat! |
 |
| Hallie came to watch Addy's ice skating class one day. Addyson and Hallie both have big gum balls in their mouth in this pic. Doesn't make for the best photo! |
 |
| Not sure how this got out of order, but its a sweet pic of Kim and her boys! Super mom was out there with her 2 month old Wyatt and was just a pro! Always so good to see them! |
More later........next up.......house updates! We sold the house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment