Monday, March 19, 2012

First lost tooth!

Addyson lost her first tooth today!  We actually just realized it was loose last night and by this afternoon she was going crazy for it to be out.  Ryan busted out the dental floss, tied a little knot around the tooth and pulled it right out!  Ha!  I don't think she really knew what to expect.....we'll see if she lets us do that again with the next one! 

Her eyes are SOOO red and puffy.  She is having a major allergy to all the pollen and with the wind blowing like it has, it has been crazy on her poor little eyes!  This is mostly allergies, but some tears from the pull!  She has a tea bag in her mouth to help stop the bleeding.  Handy tip for the day- tea bags stop mouth bleeding almost instantly!

Mustering up a smile!

When Ryan pulled the floss, her tooth went flying!  He and Addy serached the carpet rug for the tooth with flashlights until Daddy redemed himself and found the tooth!  Whew!!

The weapon of choice!

Look mom!  It's gone!

Found the tooth!!

Here she is in all her glory!  Addyson was pretty amazed at how that all worked!
I wanted to document this day.  My little girl is growing up right before my eyes and I'm not going to say I have not shed a tear over this little tooth coming out.  :(   I'll look up next and she'll be off driving!  Wish they could stay little forever! 

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Addyson looks adorable. This is ridiculous but I started tearing up reading this. I have LOVED watching that sweet, beautiful thing turn from a baby into a little girl. I can't believe how fast it's happened too. I love her so much!!!!!