My little Bennie Boo has the stomach bug. :( Surprisingly enough, Addyson has NEVER had a stomach bug and she is almost 5!! I've been lucky with that! Poor Ben woke up at 2:00 this morning crying and I went in to his room and thought he just couldn't find his pacie. I found it in his bed and gave it to him and went back to bed. 2:30 and he was crying out again. I went back in to his room and noticed it kind of smelled in there- I felt around the crib some and sure enough- Barf!! I changed his clothes, sheets, etc and started a load of wash and rocked my sweet baby. We were up about every 45 minutes after that until 6 or so and then he slept until 8. He's been pretty happy today, but just can't keep anything down. Poor thing! He is so hungry too. He keeps asking for toast or kakers (crakers!). I gave him one a minute ago and he barfed on my shirt for the 4th time today. All in a days work as a mommy! It's funny how when it is your own child, throw up doesn't gross you out too bad. Or at least it doesn't gross me out too bad!
Hopefully this will just be a 24 hour bug and no one else gets it! We have a big weekend with family coming in town, my birthday and the fair on Sunday so no time to be sick!
3 comments:
Ugh, so sorry. Hope Bennie shakes it off faster than my two did! And I can't believe Addy has never had a stomach bug...that's awesome!
Poor Bennie Boo :(
I LOVE Addy's fearlessness! So funny! BTW, yes we have her pants, and yes I will bring them to you next time I see you. I think I caught Bennie Boo's virus for a day, but I'm fine now. Looks like you had great Birthday with your sweet family! Love you all and can't wait to see you again!
Love ya,
B
Post a Comment