Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

This morning I ventured out with the kids to the Pumpkin Patch. Ryan was playin golf and I have really been wanting to go, so we just went! It was fun- kids were both good and cooperated some-what for pictures! I told Addyson to go pick out a pumpkin and sit on it so I could take her pic. She ended up posing like this on her own....:)



Not too bad for a family (minus Ryan) pic!
Another Addyson pose!

Ben playing in the hay! He wasn't too sure about this!




Such a beautiful day- I love fall!

3 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Ha! Do you think she's had her picture made before?? Great pic of the 3 of you.

Erin+Josh said...

Wow, Addyson looks so grown up in that first picture, I can't blieve it =) beautiful fam

Hicks House said...

They are precious!! I'm loving lil Addyson's adorable poses!!!