I can teach Ben how to read!! Ha! Addyson was just watching TV and she came running in and said, "MOM, Guess What??" We can teach Ben how to read!! The TV said we could buy their thing and it would teach babies how to read! How exciting! We need to get that for Ben!"
Ha- kids believe everything they see on TV (it was the ad for Teach your baby to read!)....it's a little scary!
Other funny sayings by Addyson this week....
"Mom, SERIOUSLY (I'm emphasizing that word!) Hallie is inside the house. I mean Seriously." (As we were walking up to Hallie's house one day)
"Mom, there is literally a wasp out here" (Marcy, this one is for you!)
Me and Addyson had a Mommy and Addy day and we went to Hawaiian Falls and spent all day together. It was fun times and I love spending one on one time with my little girl! We rode all the rides and just did whatever she wanted to do. Good times!
4 comments:
Hey, we had those videos and Tatum taught herself to read by age 4. Just saying...don't knock it till you try it. :) I don't think they really worked but they did keep her attention. Glad to hear about your special date with Addy. You have to soak up those wonderful times. Love you all!
That is too funny about teaching ben to read. My grandfather used to want to get that for Zach. I'd rather him not read yet. Haha. And how fun addyson is old enough to go to Hawaiian falls! How fun!
Haha! I love it!
Ok when I saw the title of this post I seriously thought you were going to announce you were pregnant or something- I was like, "WHAT?!?!"
But I have seen that Baby Can Read- I will admit I'm curious how it works but I think it is so, so ridiculous (Sorry if someone uses it!) I just think it further pushes all this pressure that's on kids now a days.
Cracking up about Addy's sayings!
Post a Comment