Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Garage Sale!!

I am having a garage sale this Friday and Saturday with TONS of girl and boy clothes. Probably more girl clothes than boy just because Addyson is 4 1/2! Makes sense! Ha!

Anyways, there is lots of cute stuff from newborn-4T for girls and for boys newborn-12/18 months. There are lots of cute dresses of Addyson's that were barely worn....makes me so sad! Some never worn with tags still on! I have been hanging on to some of them, but the more I think about it, it's like why?? Are they going to hang in a closet for 30 years? If I don't get rid of them now, then yes they will!

I think I hung on to all of her stuff thinking that we would have another girl one day, but nope! Bennie Boo is all boy!

I'll be around tomorrow (Thursday) if anyone wants to come and rummage through the clothes before they all go out!

I'm also getting rid of some toys, a TV and radom garage sale stuff like that. Come on over!! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i LOVE garage sales!!!! i wish we lived closer because i would totally love to scope out all the cute stuff

Marcy said...

You and your garage sales! Some things never change. :) All you need is for Kim to come join you!