Friday, July 22, 2011

Questions with Addy!

Questions with Addyson! My friend Nicole asked her 3 year old some questions and I asked the same ones to Addyson. Funny to hear their responses!


What is your name: "Addyson"
How old are you: "Four"
What's your favorite animal: "All my animals"
What is your favorite color: "Pink, and purple and green"
Who is your best friend: "Ma-Ma (spoken in baby talk....)" (Hmmmmm......she doesn't want mommy to go to the lake this weekend...)
What do you want to be when you are all grown up: "Ummm, I haven't decided yet"
What is your favorite movie: "Scooby Dooby Doo"
What is your favorite book: "The A book" (Just read it last night for first time....must be fresh on the memory!)
What makes you happy: "When mama comes back" (from the lake.....)
What makes you sad: "When mama leaves to go to the lake" (frown)
What is your favorite food to eat: "Chicken Noodle Soup"
What is your favorite song to sing: "Flower Gleam and Glow (from Rapunzel) and "I love you, Once upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty" (very cute when she sings these!)
What is your favorite sport to play: "Soccer"
Where does Daddy work: "At work"
Where does Mommy work: "At work. You do computers and telephones and stuff"



I probably shouldn't have asked these questions right before leaving for out of town for a few days. This girl knows how to give me a guilt trip!!!

1 comment:

Hicks Happenings said...

So sweet :) You can tell she loves her Momma!! ...I'm gonna ask Brig these & just see what I can get out of her ;)