Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So sweet!

Tonight I was reading Addyson a princess story....go figure! At the end, of course, the princess and the price get married and live happily ever after. Addyson then asked, Mommy who did you marry? Daddy of course! She thought this might be a fun conversation and so we went through everyone we knew and who they were married to...Nana...Pops; Mimi.....PaPa.....you get the idea.

After a while of this, I asked her, "Addyson who are you going to marry?" She thought for a minute and then said, "Ummm, probably my brother. I love Ben so much!" Ahh- wrong in so many ways but oh so sweet for now!! :)

Addyson is really very sweet to brother and she is always giving him kisses, holding his hand, and gets excited when he does something new. It's so sweet!! She is a great big sissy just like I knew she would be.

I have weeks and weeks of pics, I just don't ever find the time to upload them. I'll try to get some up soon!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hahaha! I love that she would marry ben! That's just the sweetest thing.