Wednesday, April 6, 2011

AHHH! Not the shower!

Last night when I gave Ben a bath I pulled the shower switch on. He got scared but it was pretty funny because his eyes just got really big like he had no idea what in the world was going on! Ha! So I ran and grabbed my camera.... (don't worry it was in the next room connected to the bathroom!) When I took this picture he kept looking at the running water and then back behind him as if he was thinking, hmmmm, where did that water go that was spraying down a minute ago? Ha! He had a pretty concerned look on his face!
YIKES! There it is!!! Hey Mom! I don't like that!!
Get me outta here!!!!
Okay, shower is off, let's let the water out and be done with this!
Hee Hee....it was cute! He didn't seem traumatized by it tonight, so that is good! :)



Tonight we met Ryan's whole family up at Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate Kiley's 23rd birthday! It was so much fun!! That place is SUPER kid friendly and the food was really good. They have a playground there so the kids played on that, did the hokey-pokey with the waiters and had a really good time. I forgot my camera but I know I would have gotten some great pics! We all had adult bibs on for our crab eating. Very attractive! Happy Birthday Kiley Paige- we love you!!

No comments: