Tuesday, October 26, 2010

8 months old!

Mr. Ben turned 8 months old yesterday! I can't believe it! He's still the sweetest little ball of love I could ever imagine! He has been scooting around for a while now (maybe a month?) on his tummy but now he has finally perfected his little crawl. Let the fun begin! Here are a few action shots!


Taking a break for a little toy chewing... :)

And of course, some pictures of my pretty little Addyson who is loving being a big sis!
As I was taking this one of her you can see Ben spotting something in the background...
And then he gets it..... sneaky little thing! Let the exploring begin!
Doing "airplane" with Daddy! He thought this was pretty funny!
Ben is still sleeping from about 7:30 at night to about 7-7:30 in the morning. He takes 2 naps from about 9:30-11:30 and then again from about 1:30-3:30 or 4. He eats baby food 3 times a day (morning, lunch and before bed) and seems to like most everything he eats. He takes 4 6-8 oz bottles as well. He is now up to size 4 diapers, size 12-18 month clothing. I am not exactly sure what he weighs- we go in this Friday for a flu shot so he'll get weighed then. I would guess 21-22 lbs.

Overall, he is happy, healthy and a sweet sweet boy!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

He is precious! Tyler and him seem so much alike...except the naps! I'm so jealous! Tyler takes one 30 min nap and another 1 hour nap and that's it! Can't wait to see you guys in December ;)

Marcy said...

He looks so different in this post for some reason...maybe more hair? I don't know but he's so cute! He's a lil' blondie! And that one pic of Addy is precious!