We had dinner and drinks out at Party on the Patio at Tierra Verde Golf Course. Once a month they have a big party with live music and it just happened to be on my birthday this year. I definitely want to go back (they start back up in April) because it was lots of fun! The Ranger Game was on the TV's outside, the weather was great and they had a band that I thought was good!
Liz and Ryan- Liz is due in about a month with their first baby- a girl!! She looks so good!
Levi and Nick watching some of the Ranger game!
My sister LeeAnn and my brother in law Stewart
FRIENDS OF THE YEAR- introducing Chelsea and Nick! Chels and Nick had tickets to the Ranger game for Friday night and they came to my b-day party instead! Seriously, you don't come across friends like that very often. Ryan even said that if he had gotten tickets he would be at the Ranger game!! Okay, I really don't think he would have been but you never know.... :) Thank you guys so much for coming to celebrate with me- I had so much fun with you both!
Jennifer, Kim, Nicole, me, Kiley and Katie! Some of my besties!
Another one....guess I uploaded it twice!
Brandie, me, Jana and Brittany. Love these girls!
Me and Brandie!
Me and Ryan! He was so sweet to plan everything! Friday during the day we went to Northpark and went shopping, had lunch and celebrated all day! Love you!!
Me and Chelsea
Ryan and Meredith
The Dwinell sistas!
Squints made an appearance and stayed most of the night! (Squints was my name in college due to my eyes getting very squinty when I have a few....)
Really, is this my 21st??
Me, Meredith and Brandie
Wow....
Time for cake! Yummy!!
Frosted Pink did not disappoint! We had pumpkin with buttercream icing, Lemon with lemon buttercream, Strawberry with Strawberry cream cheese, and chocolate with cookies and cream icing. Seriously. I love this place!
Me, Ryan, Kyle and Brandie. Love these guys!
Marcy, Jennifer, Lisa, Kim and Nicole. Thanks for the bunny ears in the back Kyle...:)
This is when the real party starts! Please excuse my embarrasing dance moves!!

The guys were able to watch the Ranger game while the girls were out dancing and singing with the band. Go Rangers!!!

Ryan and Nick

Again, Wow. I sure was chipper that night!
Me and LeeAnn (my sister!)
One too many margaritas!

We were up on stage several times helping the band sing! I think my camera was on some weird setting... oh well, you get the idea!

We even had the band saying Dirty Thirty and Dirty Lisa... Nice.. :)
As you can see I had a great time!! Saturday morning I woke up feeling like a million bucks! Seriously, I didn't feel bad! I took 2 Advil before bed with a big glass of water. I was good to go on our road trip to Choctaw! We left at about 9:30 am and picked up Chelsea and Nick to drive up to Durant, OK. Wow- what a beautiful place Durant is! Joking! The hotel is nice, rooms were nice and we had fun! I didn't take all that many pictures while I was there... just a few!


Nick had a couple of really bad beats in Poker.....he was not a happy camper! And I don't blame him! The poker room took my money too....
That night we went to dinner at the only real restaurant there...1832 Steakhouse. The food was good once it was cooked right! We had a "hickory stick" of a waiter as Ryan referred to him as. He was probably a native of Durant, OK and pronounced words like linguine as "leeeengueeeenie". Pretty funny! Then he proceeded to ask Chelsea if she wanted her Cosmo martini dirty.....um, excuse me? No thank you I don't want olive juice in my cosmo. Thanks though for offering!
The rest of the night consisted of playing 3-card poker and some slot machines. Chelsea and I decided that we would spice things up a little by having a "story" of why we were there. It consisted of Ryan and I being on our honeymoon. Someone new would sit down at the table and Chelsea would inform them that Ryan and I were on our honeymoon. Ryan would then chime in with, well this is our second time to get married and I would respond with RYAN, you don't have to tell everyone that!! People were like, Oh, well, you know that kind of stuff happens! Chelsea and Nick were from Bangor, Maine and had driven to Durant, OK to meet Ryan and I there from California, where we were from. Everyone was pretty intersted to ask why in the world we had picked Durant, OK to meet in. We explained how perfect of a meeting spot this was for Maine and California! We went on and on about how much we loved Durant. I think everyone believed us, it was pretty funny. You might have had to be there, but it was funny!I had a great 30th birthday weekend!!
1 comment:
Sounds like so much fun! Happy belated 30th, Lisa!
Post a Comment