Weight at 6 month appt- 19 lbs (80th percentile)
Height- 28 inches (90th percentile)
Head- 50th percentile
4 teeth - 2 on bottom and 2 on top. Except the top ones are not the front teeth, they are the side ones. We might have a vampire in the making for Halloween!! :)
+009.jpg)
Ben is turning into a guy's guy! He loves his daddy and laughs so hard at any guy (Uncle Dusty, Uncle Stewart, etc) that has him. It's so cute! He is "talking" constantly and I swear the other day I walked in and he said "Hi". Ha - it really did sound like it though! He squeals and laughs and just talks up a storm! He is sitting up pretty good. He still falls over sometimes, but for the most part he is sitting up. He still takes 4 8oz bottles a day and has baby food 1 or 2 times depending on my schedule and what I have time for. His fav foods are sweet potatoes and pears. I think he might be allergic to bananas because he itches and scratches his face as soon as he starts eating them. Ryan is allergic to bananas so Ben may be too! Probably not a severe allergic reaction but enough to make him itch. Squash also doesn't seem to settle too well. He has had that a couple of times and he spit up a lot and seemed to have an upset stomach. He sleeps from about 8 at night to 7:30 in the morning and takes 2-3 naps during the day. He now rolls over on his stomach to sleep and seems to really like that!Ben is wearing size 12-18 month clothing. 18 month in the jammies for sure and 12-18 in everything else. Dr. Sampson said he has really big hands and feet, so he'll probably be a big boy! Wearing size 3 diapers! I love this little man so much and he is just such a perfect part of our family!
On a side note- Miss Addyson has a strain of the hand, foot and mouth virus. I took her to the Doctor today because she said she had a headache, backache and her throat hurt. She has little blisters on her throat but that was it. Dr. S said it could be a mild case and it will run its course and go away! No drugs needed! I kept her home today and she had lots of popsicles, which she loved! Here she is having one at bathtime! Addyson also has a really high pain tolerance and so she never really acts sick even when she is! She is still enjoying reading up a storm. I took her last weekend to get a library card and she was so excited about this. We got to bring home 5 books and so that was a fun little outing!
+005.jpg)
1 comment:
Poor Addyson, hope she feels better soon! We have that Dora mermaid and it looks like she is eating a Dora popsicle which we have in our freezer too. Dora makes everything better. =)
Post a Comment