Me getting wheeled upstairs to a delivery room! 12:00 AM Thursday
Benjamin Ryan is here! 1:27 AM via C-section
Me and my precious baby boy! 

Addyson meeting her brother for the first time! She was up at the hospital in the middle of the night with us- we really wanted her to be there and she was so super excited! I had even put her in her "Big Sister" jammies that night thinking I might go into labor!
Proud Big Sister!
Ben weighed 8 lbs 11 oz at 37 weeks 6 days. 20" long


He is so sweet- we love him so much!

Kiley and Ben
Grams and Ben- this is Gram's 8th great grandbaby! She is such a trooper too-she was up at the hospital when he was born! We love you Grams!
Nana with her 5th grandbaby!
MiMi with her 3rd grandbaby! First boy though.... :)
Aunt Brittany! She was also there when he was born!
Last pic as a family of three! This was before I had him- Addyson was so excited!
Addyson and her brother- she's been great with him so far!
We had surprises waiting for her when Ben arrived. Since she is so into princess dresses, we had a sleeping beauty dress waiting for her from Ben. Here she is waiting for it....
In the dress! Not a great pic, but it's all I had!
First family pic! I'm looking a little rough, but oh well! 
LeeAnn and Ben
Hallie holding Ben
Pops and Ben
Rusty was in town and he came up to see Ben
Kiley found a "Belle" dress for Addyson. It is so pretty! Good job Buggy!
Uncle Dusty being silly! Addyson thought this was so funny!
Jennifer and Nick coming to visit
Chelsea coming to visit!
One last pic of Addyson and Ben!
Kim and Marcy came up to the hospital as well- sorry I didn't get a picture of them! I was doing so good!! Ben is being SUCH a good baby so far and we are so thankful and happy about that! He just eats and sleeps and he is the sweetest little thing ever! I am feeling good. My C-section incision got a little infected, but not too bad. I have been going in to get it checked every couple of days. I got out today and got a pedi and that was nice to get out! All in all, things are going great and we are beyond blessed with our sweet little boy!

13 comments:
Congrats Lisa, Ben is adorable! He was a good size for being 2 weeks early, be glad cause those little ones can be quite demanding! =) Good luck with everything it sounds like you all are doing very well.
Oh, he is so SWEET! Addy's face is priceless! You can tell she is so proud & excited. Congratulations, Lisa & Ryan. I can't wait to meet him!
Oh he is adorable!!!! So glad to see that Addyson is doing so well. She is such a good big sister. Congrats and let me know if you need anything.
What a beautiful baby! You look great! It seems so much easier with the second one doesn't it?
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!! he is so very cute. Glad things are going well for the fourof you!!! You are a brave woman tohave Addyson up there in the middle of the night!! Cannot wait to see him in person!!!
Great pictures!! Gosh, it must have taken you forever to load all of these. He is such a pretty baby!
In the first picture with Addy and Ben, I LOVE your mom and Grams' expressions!! Makes me tear up.
I miss y'all so much! I can't wait to see my sweet nephew again... and just may have to come home soon :) Love you
congrats! he is so adorable and i love the pics of the kids together- so cute!
He's precious! Congratulations :)
Congrats. He is precious. Hope yall are doing great.
Congratulations! He is precious. I love all of the pictures and I am glad to hear things are going so well for you. Hope to get to meet your little man soon.
He is adorable Lisa! I love the pics of him and Addyson too! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment