Saturday was Clayton's first birthday party. Jennifer and Nick did a great job and everything was so cute!! They had a bounce house, which Addyson loved, bubbles, and a pinata. The kids had a great time! Here's the cake! It was yummy!

Jennifer and the birthday boy!

Addyson giving Clayton a hug when we got to the party

This was at our house before we left. I was trying to get a cute pic of the kiddos and I had Addyson hold Ben. He was crying (I wonder why- she doesn't quite hold him right!) and she was trying to make him stop/laugh by making faces at him. Ha! Wasn't quite working! He didn't think it was too funny!

My sweet little girl! She got nailed in the eye by Brooks in the swing on Saturday morning. Brooks weighs about 50 pounds and the swing hit her full force right in the face and threw her back about 2 feet in the air. I was right there (pushing Brooks in the swing) and saw the whole thing and freaked out. She is tough though and only cried for a little while and then she was back at it. I thought it would for sure be a black eye, but it looked about the same today.

I was feeding Ben while Clayton dug into his cake so I don't have any pictures of that event! He did a great job and I'm sure Jennifer will post lots of cute pics of that! We had a great time and can't believe he is already one!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I had no idea about the swing incident. I am so sorry, and I would be much more comfortable if the boys were officially off the list of swingers at Nana's house. I get so nervous every time they swing because 1. they could hit someone, or 2. if they lean forward, they will surely just dump out head first. I am putting a stop to this madness :)
Post a Comment