My how time flies! Ben was 3 weeks old last Thursday and he is still being a little sweetie! He has his moments here and there (mostly at 4 am!), but overall he is still a great baby and we are just so in love with him! I started swaddling him last week and he loves it! He looks like a little burrito all bundled up! I weighed him yesterday (by holding him on the scale and then without him- so not official, but close!) and I think he is between 10 and 10 1/2 pounds. Pretty good for 3 weeks old! We have been getting out daily and I would definitely say that baby #2 is a lot easier! This week I met up with some friends for a play date at Nicole's house (no pics!) and I also met Chelsea and her mom for lunch one day. Speaking of Chelsea, I cannot stop smiling at the great news they found out this week. Her husband, Nick, was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in November and they just found out this week that he is cancer free. Chelsea and Nick's story is so inspiring and I love both of them so much! Here's a pic from lunch:
Here are some pics of the little burrito! He sleeps in this newborn sleeper/rocker that Grams got us- it is great! He loves it!

4 comments:
Glad to hear that Ben is doing so well. Graham and I would love to meet up at sometime soon. Can't wait to meet Ben and see you.
Your little munchkin is SO handsome! My, my!!!
He is so adorable Lisa!! I hope I get to hold him one day. :) I'm so happy that things are going so well this time around.
Bring him over sometime soon!
Post a Comment