Thursday, March 11, 2010

2 weeks old!

Mr. Ben is 2 weeks toold today! We went to see Dr. Sampson today and she said he looked really good! He has gained 1 lb and 2 oz over the last 10 days (his last appt. he was 8 lbs 6 oz), so that brings him up to 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/4 inches. I think when you breastfeed you always wonder if your baby is getting enough food, and I would say that Ben definitely is! He is still being super sweet! Ben is holding his head up really well and he has the cutest little features! My mom took this week off and we have been having a good time running around with him and just hanging out! I have some more pics on her camera but I couldn't get them to download on my computer, so I'll have to get them another way. Here are a few I took over the past few days!




6 comments:

Brittany said...

So sweet! Now he looks like YOU to me in that last pic. I miss him. Hope to see him this weekend sometime.
B

Justin and Allison said...

He looks so sweet!!!!

The Clarks said...

Lisa, he looks just like you!

The Vicari's said...

He has changed so much, since I last saw him! He does totally look like you. I told you that when you brought him home and you thought I was crazy! :) He is adorable and I can't wait to see him when I am not sick anymore!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little baby boy!

Lauren and Matt said...

Congrats! Ben is precious and such a little cutie. And look at those big blue eyes! Hope you all are doing well.