Okay, well, I don't actually have sono pics! I just tried to scan them and post them here but it doesn't turn out very well for some reason. Our scanner probably isn't the best, but not sure if that is the problem or not. When I tried to upload the pic it was really small and upside down! Ha! So, sorry for the delay in posting this and now I don't even have pics!! Any suggestions?
But now for the long awaited suspense......... IT'S A BOY!! I am hesitant to write that because the sono was done at only 14 weeks, but she was pretty darn sure (I think at one point she did say 100%) she saw all the little boy parts! I was so surprised! I really didn't have a strong feeling either way on what I thought we were having, but I think I just thought we would probably have all girls. Ryan on the other hand, was very sure it was going to be a boy. He just had that feeling and he was right! He was smiling from ear to ear and I could tell he was very excited! He even came home later that day and changed into a blue shirt! Ha!!
We are both super excited! We went out shopping for the little man and bought a few cute things- although I did quickly realize that shopping for boys isn't quite as exciting as shopping for a little girl. That's okay though- as Jennifer put it, it will probably save me a lot of money!
We're tossing around a few names- the top contenders at the moment (and this could change) are Gabriel, Graham, Nathan (probably call him Nate) and Ben. All with the middle name of Ryan. Our favorite changes daily. At one point my fav was Ben but then during church on Sunday I kept writing it out and I thought that maybe it was too short of a name. Ryan this week is on Graham, but last week it was Gabriel. So, we'll see. Maybe it won't be any of those at all!!
I go in tomorrow for my monthly appointment, so hopefully all goes well at that!
10 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!!! How exciting! Despite what people say about shopping for boys, I love shopping for Maverick-it's like buying little mini-Brandon clothes! Thanks for the post, now I can stop wondering! (Also, I think usually if they say it's a boy even if it's early, it's right because you can't really imagine the boy parts). :)
Love the names you've picked out but as you say, it's early yet and who knows? But definitely Ryan for a middle name!
I am so excited for my little nephew!! I may or may not have already been shopping for him.
(I knew it was a boy. Mom is always wrong.)
I found out I was having a boy at 14 weeks too. We all know how that turned out. My guy said he was almost positive too. My obgyn just said that the parts aren't really formed completely yet at 14 weeks and it is so hard to tell. I swear to this day I saw a penis too, and Zach too, we all gasped. Not to say your not having a boy, but there is still a possibility you'll be buying some more pink!
Congratulations! I love all the names--you can't go wrong!
Congrats!! I used to think shopping for boys wasn't as much fun either but I have grown to love it. With all the little collared onsies - you can dress them up like a little man:)
I love all your names. Looks like there is a chance we might both end up with boys named Graham!! :)
Hope all is well. We need to get the girls together soon!
Congrats Lisa, one of each is perfect!
Yay! It's so exciting you're having a boy!! Congrats! :)
I am still SO excited!!!
Post a Comment