I know- again, this post is late!! And I'm sure you have all seen these pics a million times since we all kind of had the same pictures from the reunion- but here they are anyways! We had a great time and I think everything went well, if I must say so myself! I helped plan the reunion and we did a lot of the work ourselves to save everyone some money on tickets.
Addyson, Clayton and Nick at the family picnic

Addyson, me, Kim, Noah, Katie, Lauren

The big group at the picnic- notice our nice banner that Katie had made!

Me and Katie

Jeni, Staci, Jessica, Megan and me- had such a fun time seeing these girls!! Wow- we had some funny memories to share from back in the day. Most of those I won't get into her on the blog!! I wish I could see them all more often!

Jennifer, Katie, Kelsey, Sara and me. Kelsey gets the award for traveling the farthest- she came in from California for the reunion. We are a week apart in our pregnancy!

Jennifer, Kim and me- I still talk to these 2 all the time! Kim and I have known each other since Kindergarten and have always stayed in touch!

Me and the hubby! He was a trooper that night because most of the night I was running around and doing things here and there and Ryan found some buddies and had fun as well. Well, as much fun as you can have at a HS reunion that isn't your class!

Me and Jennifer! Jennifer and I met in HS accounting class, were both Kappas at A&M and lots more! We talk daily and sometimes multiple times daily!

That is the reunion in a nutshell! The 20 year one should be interesting.... we'll be almost 40!! YIKES!
1 comment:
I didn't even think about how old we'd be at our next one. Scary!! I wish they were every 5 years.
Post a Comment