While we were down in Port A last week I fell in love with sitting on the balcony at the condo and just swinging on the porch swing. So this week I decided that we needed a swing at our house! I convinced Ryan that we could grow old together on the back porch swing! Ha Ha- just kidding! Anyways, here it is! We are enjoying it!


We bought it from a guy that makes them at his house. I have driven by a few times on my way to Stephenville and I remembered it and went over there on Saturday and picked one up!
4 comments:
That looks really nice! Now we need an outside swing! :)
Ooooohhh! I want one of those! Was it hard to install and what the cost?
I love the swing! Remember the one we had on my porch growing up?
I love porch swings. I wish we had room to hang one. They're so relaxing.
Post a Comment