Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm back!!

Wow- I have been a super bad blogger lately!! I don't know where the time has gone! I check blogs every day, but I haven't updated mine in 2 weeks! I guess we have been really busy, which is good!

Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks:

Addyson finished swim lessons- she loved every minute!
Group picture of swim lessons- notice the teacher holding onto Addyson because she kept trying to inch off to the side to jump into the deep end......sneaky little thing!

Father's Day!! This is me and my daddy and LeeAnn. We celebrated with my dad on Saturday night and cooked out steaks and had a great time! I love my dad! We were drinking wine-a-rita's and they were tasty!

Ryan made my dad a cooler (and he made his dad one also) for Father's Day. They turned out really nice and both my dad and Keith (Ryan's dad) really liked them! I didn't get any pics of Father's Day festivities with Keith, but we celebrated on Sunday with shrimp fajitas and had a really good time over there as well! Ryan watched golf all day and relaxed after we went to church that day. He also got a new power tool set.

Addyson and Hallie playing at my parent's house!

Now it's Hallie's turn to hold Addy...


Addyson in the car- she wouldn't smile for anything.....

Until I bribed her with something..... (can't even remember what it was!) By the way, she has fixed her own hair in the picture if you can't tell!


Last week I taught Vacation Bible School at our church. They really needed some more volunteers so I took on a 4 year old class. We had 840 kids come to VBS- It was a really neat week!
This last Monday I went to Hawaiian Falls with my sister and Hallie and one of LeeAnn's friends Leah and her little girl. Addyson loved every minute of it! We'll have to go back soon!
We have a big 4th of July party planned for this weekend at our house. We live outside of the city limits so there will be lots of fireworks right in our front yard- should be a good time!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the hair-do. Emilee did her own hair the other day and it was about that pretty. My mom had Emilee this week and she took her to Hawaiian Falls on Monday. How funny.

The Clarks said...

Good to hear from you! I know, I've been a bad blogger too. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood for it. I need to update mine. Glad Addy enjoyed swim lessons! Jackson finishes his up this week too.