Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best Friends

Addyson did better at swim lessons today! She was better at sitting and waiting her turn and she didn't scream as loudly that she wanted to swim by herself! Here she is before we left the house:
Addyson was also being super sweet tonight. When we got home from working out I threw her in the shower with me to kill 2 birds with one stone. She loves to play with shaving cream on the shower door and draw shapes and such. It keeps her entertained! I put her up on the bench to wash her hair and such and we were listening to the Sara Evans CD (Remember the mother's day present??). This is one of my all time fav CD's to sing along to. Great songs on there to sing in the shower!! Anyways, we were dancing, being silly, laughing and she grabbed my cheeks and said - "Mom, I love you. You are my best friend in the whole world". It was so sweet and just melted my heart. Getting teary eyed just writing it! I truly hope that we can always stay best friends and that she always thinks I am fun to be around. After we got out of the shower she likes to go and cuddle with daddy and watch Mickey Mouse ClubHouse. Here's that pic:

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

What a sweet girl! It's funny you wrote this, I was going to post something similar about Jackson. The other night in the car we were going to meet Brian and he said "my daddy is my best friend." When I told Brian, he nearly teared up like you. (Which is saying something for him!) I wish we could hold on to these days when they are little and sweet forever!

Haddy said...

That melted my heart as well! So sweet.

Jessica said...

Hey Lisa. I actually bought a season pass so we can go whenever. Just let me know. That would be so fun!

ChelseaSalomone said...

That is SO sweet!!!