Wow- just finished watching The Batchelor. What a crazy ending!! Not sure who has been watching this but Ryan and I look forward to it every Monday night. Ryan loves this show! Not sure if he would admit to that or not! I feel really sorry for Melissa- but I liked Molly too! Crazy ending and I 'm sad the season is over. Nite Nite!
3 comments:
I'm right here with you Lisa!!! I haven't watched The Bachelor in years, but I was obsessed with this season. I feel SO bad for Melissa, BUT SO happy for Molly....I really liked her. So...who do you think will be the next Bachelorette?!?!?!?
The picture of Addison at the top of your blog is beautiful. She is such a pretty little girl!
How do you get Ryan to watch with you?? I am impressed...can you have him talk some sense into Brian for me? He somehow fails to understand the awesome-ness that is The Bachelor. :(
Post a Comment