Last Friday night Addyson spent the night with MiMi and PaPa (my parents). She always has such a good time! Now that she is in her "big girl" bed, my mom decided that she should be in the "big girl" bed at her house as well. She really is getting too big for the pack-n-play! So, my parents have a queen bed in the guest room and my mom pushed it up against the wall. The wall does have 2 windows on it, so it stuck out an inch or so, but she put up some really big pillows up against the wall. She also has a bed rail on the open side just like her bed at home. So, all is going well. On Saturday morning my dad went in to check on her at 7:30 and Addyson wasn't in the bed. He came into the kitchen and said "Addyson isn't in her bed" and my mom (kind of freaking out at this point) said "What do you mean she's not in her bed"???!!??
So, my mom runs in the room and tears back the covers on the bed- no Addyson. She then starts to panic a little and says Addyson's name loudly as if she is calling for her - ADDYSON!!!!
Then she hears a faint little voice that says "MeeeMeee- I'm Stuck". My mom pulls the bed out from the wall a little and Addyson is stuck underneath the bed on the floor. She wasn't freaking out or upset or anything. Just stuck!! As my mom pulled out the bed from the wall, down came Addyson's pacie onto the floor. Apparently she was looking for it, found it and fell probably trying to reach down for it. When Addyson saw the pacie she got really excited and said "Found It!". I can't believe she wasn't upset or anything and who knows how long she was under there!
When I got there to pick her up, my mom was laughing at that point about it, but it really did scare her to go in there and not see Addyson in the bed. I asked Addyson what happened and she said "I was stuck under the bed!". It was pretty funny, but I am glad she is okay!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh that is hilarious! I love that she wasn't scared at all! I would have been freaking out and I'm an adult :) Great story!
Post a Comment