Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our weekend!

This weekend was pretty fun! Friday night the girls got together and went to dinner for Kim's birthday. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pics! It was me, Kim, Kelly (Kim's sister), Nicole, Marcy and Jennifer. We went to Gloria's in the Highlands and had a great time! After dinner some of them went to Fat Daddy's which is right by my house. I had intentions of going but on the way over I realized how tired I was. I drove by Fat Daddy's and it was PACKED and I thought- oh, I am just going to go home and go to bed. I got home and Ryan was having poker night at our house. It just happened that they were starting a new game right when I got home and I got roped into playing. Well- 6 hours later the game ended and I didn't go to bed until after 4 AM!! Not fun!! I should have just gone to bed like I said I was going to!!!

Saturday morning we had a picture appointment for Hallie and Addyson. I had to get up at 8 and be at my mom's house at 9:00 to help get the girls ready. We got to the picture place and had to wait 45 minutes- the pictures were a disaster. It is just hard to get 2 2-year olds to sit and look cute at the same time. It was a little stressful because me and my mom were having to chase Addyson and Hallie around and look at the picture proofs and decide what we wanted, etc. I don't even know what we got!

Saturday night we went to dinner with Ryan's parents at this really good Mexican place near downtown Fort Worth. It was really good- everything was very home-made tasting and it was fun! Addyson was really good, which always helps!

Today we did our normal routine- church, grocery shopping, home for homemade Nachos that Ryan makes (yummy!) and then relaxation time while Addyson naps! Don't we have an exciting life??? I took some pics earlier this week- I'll try to post them later!

No comments: