Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun Weekend!

We had a great weekend! Friday night Ryan and I went out for a date. It was so much fun! We went to Joe T's for drinks and fajitas. It was so nice outside- we sat on the patio outside and had a yummy dinner! After dinner we went to see "Taken". It was pretty good. It wasn't great acting, but it was a short movie, which I like! Probably not worth seeing in the theater, but a renter for sure! Addyson stayed with Ryan's parents. She always has such a great time over there and never wants to come back home.

Saturday we slept in a little and then met Ryan's parents for breakfast and picked up Addyson. We came home and cleaned house and just relaxed a little. Chelsea and Nick came over for dinner Saturday night and we had a great time catching up with them. After dinner we showed them how to play Rook and before we knew it it was midnight, which was actually 1:00 with the time change. Chelsea and I ended up beating the boys, which is always fun!

Today we enjoyed every second of this beautiful weather. We played outside, did some yard work and played some more. Here are a few pics of Addyson from this weekend!
Trying to hide from mommy!
Hiding in the curtains....


Smiling because she has a headband on! She loved this for some reason?!?


2 comments:

Nicole said...

she is so adorable!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Hahaha! Love those pictures. Will you email me the last one of her in her headband? I need a new one for the fridge. I still have one of her baby pics. up there.