Addyson has always loved her bubble baths! Even when she was little, I would give her one every once in a while and she loved it! I was looking back through some pictures tonight and I found one from when she was about 6 months old. So cute. My baby is growing up! The second one is from a few weeks ago! She now pretends to be Santa in the bathtub and she'll put bubbles on her chin and say "Ho! Ho! Ho!"
3 comments:
How cute! I love that first picture! I know, it's when you look back at pictures when you realize how much they've REALLY grown!
Lisa---
Fun Blog! Addyson is super cute! I love the "copying mom" post! Thanks for sharing your link with me!
Awww...I love seeing pictures of her when she was little!! We got those pics done at Grapevine mills and the Santa plate done at Color Me Mine, one of thos pottery places. It was fun to do, Addyson would love it!
Post a Comment