Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A taste of what's to come....

Tonight I decided to put Addyson in her Halloween costume so that I could make sure everything fit right. This costume was hand made by Ryan's grandma about 20 years ago for Ryan's little sister, Kiley. We got it out the other day to see if it would fit Addyson and it does! Even the tights are hand-made- it is so precious! Addyson was very excited about putting it on, but once it was on, she got a little mad. Halloween should be fun!! :)





Still pretty happy in the picture below

Getting mad
Wig is off and she is MAD!! Well- the reason she got really mad here was she was talking about the zoo (her favorite place) and I said, "We need to go to the zoo sometime soon". She took that as we were going to go to the zoo right now (it was 8:00 p.m.) and when I told her we were not going to go right now, she got really upset! Poor thing!


6 comments:

Paige said...

so sad yet so cute.

ChelseaSalomone said...

LOL!!! That wig is phenominal! I can't wait to see her Saturday!

Elizabeth Simms said...

Lisa she is adorable!! In that pic of her crying she looks just like you. Can't wait to see her and you guys sometime soon. ps.. Happy Birthday!!

The May Way said...

Love the costume... It is so cute!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Nicole said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

That outfit is precious. I hope she keeps the wig on for Halloweeen!

Jennifer