
Mouth full of turkey. She LOVES turkey! And yes, we do put clothes on Addyson! I feel like a lot or most of the pics of her on our blog she doesn't have any clothes on, but she does get dressed each and every day! She is at that stage where she likes to take off clothes and try and put them back on. Usually, its just easier to keep them off!!

Her favorite spot- on daddy's lap! She loves to sit there and watch her movies and cuddle with daddy. She is going to miss him this week while he is out of town! (He's in Vegas this week for work)

Playing outside! I was trying to get some pics to send in for her modeling stuff. They e-mailed last week and wanted some updates. It is almost impossible to get the picture that they want. They want her to be the only thing in the picture (well- that elimates this one!), full body shot, smiling, looking at the camera, nothing in her hair (no bows, hats, etc), clothes on (that elimiates half of our pics), and face clean. Well- that's pretty much impossible for a 2 year old. We tried- but I didn't get one that had all of those! We'll try again another time!! I don't think they have anything for her size right now anyways.....
4 comments:
Um...Addyson is so adorable! I have not seen a picture of her for a long time. She has gotten so big! I added your blog to "my friend's blogs." Talk to you soon!
hi! I found you through Lisa's blog. Addyson is SO cute and has gotten so big. So glad you started a blog- i am going to add you to my friends list.
What cute pictures!! I am cracking up looking at them. Sorry this weekend won't workout. We'll do it again soon.
shame she has a diaper on I bet hers is lovely
Post a Comment