+092.jpg)
+101.jpg)
Family Pic!
+112.jpg)
She wasn't so sure about this ride. She looked very concerned the whole ride! She didn't cry but Ryan said she kept going "Get Out" during the ride!
She loved the train ride. This one was not fast and it didn't spin around like the others. She cried and threw a big fit when our turn was over!
So, earlier, I mentioned the prizes that Addyson liked winning. Ryan was determined that he was going to win her a big stuffed animal at the fair- so here it is! It was so funny when he won this they turned on sirens and the announcer guy came over and was holding Ryan's hand up in the air (like they do in boxing matches) like he had just won some huge tournament. It was pretty funny!!
Addyson loves her big cheapy care bear! It's bigger than she is. I asked her if she liked it and she said "It's too heavy"! However, now she is obsessed with it. She wants the care bear to do everything that she does. Last night when Ryan was holding Addyson, he also had to try and hold the care bear. Today at breakfast, care bear had to sit at the table with her. +116.jpg)
This was Addyson after the fair in the car. She kept saying "Had fun at fair!" (Notice care bear is very close- she wanted him in her lap, but that wasn't going to work!)
+115.jpg)
We had a great time and we'll go back next year!
7 comments:
Addyson looks like she had a great time. I am so glad Ryan was able to win her a giant stuffed animal. I know that was his mission for the day! :)
Jennifer
LOVE the picture of care bear at the table- so funny!
I was laughing so hard reading this!! Too cute!! Addyson is so adorable- I just can't get over it. Now I think she looks like Fern in Charlotte's Web. I might start calling her Fern secretly.
I am so excited that you have a blog! Addyson is adorable and I can hardly believe that she is already two! Wow, time flies! I'll make sure to check back often. Hopefully, we'll be able to have lunch soon! :)
How fun! They have a great petting zoo out there, don't they? Glad y'all had fun & avoided the lines!
Oh no, is Care Bear going to take the place of Got It?!! That's going to be funny if you have to take it everywhere!! She is so cute, and Ryan's such a good daddy winning her all those prizes!
I haven't emailed you back. I'll call you when I can escape and see where you guys are at.
Post a Comment