This weekend has been just absolutely BEAUTIFUL Fall weather! Actually, the last month has been picture perfect Fall weather. Temps in the 50's mostly (sometimes highs in the 40's , sometimes 60's), sunny and the most colorful fall leaves I have ever seen! Now, that's not saying much to say these are the most beautiful leaves ever because I have only lived in Texas.....but.....these are just stunning colors up here! Last Fall was not like this at all. It turned some shades of orange, red and yellow but this year because of all of the rain we have had the colors are SO bright and deep shades of red, orange and yellow. It is quite lovely! I keep trying to take pictures but they never do it justice. It just can't quite capture the actual colors. Here are a few attempts though:





This weekend Ryan and the 2 neighbors on either side of us raked/mowed/mulched all of the leaves in the front and back yards. It was an all day project as we have LOTS of trees! Bad thing is....they will probably have to do this 3 more times as there are still lots of leaves on the trees!
I got out and took a walk this afternoon all by myself which was just wonderful! It was cool outside and I was jammin out to Christmas music on my iPod. Life is good!! Happy Fall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment