Friday, January 11, 2013

Family pictures!

Back in November we had professional pictures taken at a park down by our house.  I just randomly picked a photographer and she was okay.....not sure I will use her again but they did get the job done!  The job was to document the kids at this stage and get a good family picture and some of the kids.   I wished she had been a little more creative in our poses and with the kids, but oh well.  That's what you get when you move somewhere new and don't know anyone!!  It was a pretty day in Kansas!  Here are the pics, in no particular order!




One of my favs with my fav little man!

sweet and sassy!

This one cracks me up.  This is actually her face she does when she has done something wrong....I liked it because it is an actual face she does!  Not a framer, but good to have!


Only one of me and both of my babies!




Love the background with this one

My favorite pic of the session.  It just captures Ben perfectly!!  His smile, his expression.  Just love it!


SO, I have  been the pretty much the worst blogger ever!!  I will try to do better....I think I've said that before!  I always have lots of posts in my head but they never quite make it to here! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really cute!