We have had a blur of the past 3 weeks!! 2 round trips to Texas, with 6 days in Vegas will wear any normal person out!! (Guess I'm calling us normal people!)
First, we came home in 10/23 for our first visit to Texas since we had left in June. 5 months was a long time to be gone!! We had so many visitors the first few months though so it didn't make sense for us to come back before then. It was great seeing everyone and catching up. It felt kind of weird being back, but them kind of not. It was weird to go and drive to all the places I used to go to every day but not live there anymore. Not sure if that makes sense!! I got to meet Miss Brynlee for the first time. She is adorable!! (Pic below!)
I also got to love on niece Lauren as I had not seen her since she was 2 months old! 5 months is a big difference!! She is the best baby- so happy and content doing whatever!!
We also went out to Six Flags while we were home. The Texas fair was over by the time we came home, which Addyson Loves going to, so we made up for it by going to Six Flags instead! Fun times!!
Also during our trip home we had many birthday celebrations for me as my bday was on the 22nd. It was so fun getting to celebrate so many times! I had way too many birthday cakes!! But I loved them all!
Our second trip in was really just to drop off the kids so Ryan and I could head to Vegas for the week for his Presidents Club trip. I love this trip every November!! I am so proud of him for making this trip every year, and especially this year as a manager. It is a lot harder to make it at the manager level because they still only take a percentage of them and there are only 12 people at his level. So, I was glad that he made it!! Kyle and Brandie made it also, so Brandie and I had fun hanging out while the guys were in meetings. We did some gambling here and there, did the spa and pool thing, ate late night Fatburger- you know typical Vegas scene! It was a fun trip and I'm really hoping we get to go next November because the trip is at the Atlantis in the Bahamas!! Love that place!!!
The pictures are all out of order, but I'm sure you can figure out what they are!! I'm blogging from my iPhone!





















No comments:
Post a Comment