Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fun week ahead!

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I LOVE FALL!!!  Fall means so many things, but for me this year it means we are finally coming back to Texas for a visit!  It will have been 5 months since we've been "home" and on one hand it has gone by very quickly and on the other I'm like, WOW!  It's been 5 months!

I was telling Ryan the other day that I am loving where we are right now time wise because we have so much fun stuff to look forward to right now!  When January hits and all the fun is over, I think I might be depressed!!  But for now, we'll focus on the fun!  We are coming to Texas on the 23rd which is a Tuesday and staying through Sunday.  Addyson has Thursday/Friday off of school that week and so we are taking her out of school on Wednesday so we can have an extra day.  Tuesday is a field trip (which she is super excited about) and so she goes to school in the morning that day rather than the afternoon.  We will just leave right after she gets back!  Yay!  We are so excited!

So we come back to KC Sunday and we are here for the week and then we are driving back to Texas that very next Friday!  Wow!  Lots of driving in 2 weeks!  We will have the kids there in Texas for the whole week and Ryan and I will be in Vegas.  So Addyson will be missing a week of school, but from everyone I talked to it's not a big deal at all! 

After that, we'll be back in KC for a week and then we come back yet again for Thanksgiving!  Whew!  I'm worn out just typing all of that!!  :)  We are driving all 3 times!  Woo-Hoo!!
Then after that there is Christmas, etc etc and so our fall is going to just fly by!

This week in particular is jam packed as well.  Tuesday Addyson has her first Daisy meeting and I have a dinner planned with some former co-workers who are going to be in town. Wednesday Addyson has church and Thursday soccer.  Friday night I have a girls night for a Junior League event called Holiday Mart which is apparently a big deal here.  Excited about that as well!  Sunday is Addyson's birthday party.  We are having an all girl party (first time ever) and Rapunzel herself will be here!  Lots to look forward to in the next 2 and a half months!

No comments: