Wednesday, May 2, 2012

American Idol here we come!

 Last week Addyson's school had their Spring Sing.  I just LOVE me some school programs!  They are so cute and the kids all get so excited about them!  (or at least Addyson does!).  This year she had a solo part in one of the songs.  I was so excited/nervous when I found out as I really thought she might clam up! But she did SO great and I was very very proud of her!   Her teacher is the one that told me she had a solo and I did not ever mention it to her before the show.  I didn't want to make her nervous or talk about it a lot because honestly, I think she gets annoyed with me when I do that!  I'll have to work on that!  



Doing her curtsey!  So proud of her!
And of course brother was there!  He was so proud of his sissy and he clapped really loud when she was done.  It was so cute! 

No comments: